CNC Machine Center Operator/Programmer
Arobotech Systems is looking for a highly skilled individual to perform operator and programming functions on Mazak and Fadal Vertical Machining Centers. Daily functions consist of high precision machining of steel components for machine tool accessory steady rests used in the cylindrical grinding industry. Join a team of dedicated, hardworking and highly valued employees.
- Minimum 3 years of CNC milling experience.
- Familiar with 3 axis Mazak 510C and or Fadal 4525 vertical machining centers.
- Must have programming experience. Programming with Gibbs Cam a plus.
- Able to do own part setups including tool loading and touch offs.
- Strong familiarity with dial indicators, gage blocks, and other measuring equipment to check parts in process.
- Skilled in the area of blue print reading. Must have own tools.
- Ability to run multiple machines simultaneously.
- High school or equivalent
- CNC milling: 3 years
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Reports To: CEO
SUMMARY The senior accountant’s responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, completing tax returns/maintaining related support, assisting with annual review preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: In each of the duties listed below the employee is expected to perform to the highest standards of quality, to strive for maximum accuracy, and to continually look for ways to improve the methods, practices and procedures of this position. An individual must have a strong sense of ownership and pride in their performance and its impact on company success. This includes maintaining a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in an effective manner with customers, clients, suppliers, and employees.
• Responsible for and/or supports most aspects of the Company’s daily, weekly, monthly and yearly accounting routines;
• Safeguards and maintains complete security and confidentiality of all Company records, employee data, sensitive information and proprietary documents.
• Expected to master and become a subject matter expert of various sales, operational and manufacturing transactions to ensure general ledger accuracy within the company’s manufacturing based ERP system, Global Shop Solutions;
• Performs all aspects of company accounts receivable and accounts payable including but not limited to, customer invoicing, cash receipts, vendor invoice matching/entry and bi-monthly check runs;
• Manages recurring and one off journal entries and reconciles accounts for monthly and annual closing;
• Maintains various sales/invoice and fixed assets spreadsheets that support business operations and yearly tax returns;
• Assists in the formulation of accounting and operational internal controls and policies, both manual and system based;
• Assists in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with established policy and procedure;
• Participates in preparation for the annual review;
• Assists the CEO in producing accurate and timely financial statements;
• Assists in the month end closing and financial reporting process including account analysis and reconciliation;
• Assists in special projects as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred; a minimum of 3 years related experience in a finance/accounting environment (preferably in a manufacturing industry); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to use a personal computer with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications most notably Word, Excel (intermediate), and Outlook. Experience/knowledge in the Company’s ERP system, Global Shop Solutions, will be significantly valued.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability to formulate business plans with measurable desired outcomes, translates action plans into quantifiable and realistic goals associated with deadlines for self or others.
• Experience with budgeting and forecasting preferred.
• Acts as a good steward of the Company’s resources and exemplifies the values of the Company.
• Ensures personal compliance with all Company policies, procedures, values, ethics, and rules.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Arobotech Systems, Inc. was founded in 1983 in response to the need for improvement in workholding technology in the manufacturing of cylindrical parts. From the beginning, we have been dedicated to supplying simple, precise true-centering devices. The products we have developed have been awarded a number of patents with others applied for and pending. Our dedication to research and
development results in continuous product improvement and innovative new technology.
Arobotech Systems Grinding AUTO REST®, Turning AUTO REST®, TRUE-GRIP® and PARA-GRIP® offer unique solutions to positioning cylindrical parts for grinding, turning and general workholding. The rugged construction stands up to years of use in a high volume production environment. Ease of installation and alignment make changeover fast and painless.
Arobotech Systems is a full service company. Our relationship with the customer does not end at the point of sale and delivery. When you purchase an Arobotech product you gain not only a superior workholding device, but also many years of experience with workholding solutions.