CNC Precision Surface Grinding Operator
Perform high precision surface grinding of steel components for machine tool accessory steady rests used in the cylindrical grinding industry. First class company and shop environment. Competitive wages and great benefits package. Small family shop environment where quality work is recognized. Must be able to pass physical and drug screen.
• Minimum 5 years experience grinding T & B, end, angle, side wheel and slot grinding, holding flat and parallel w/n .0001-.0002 TIR.
• Minimum of 5 years experience on larger grinding machines such as 12”/24” and 20”/40”. Preferably Okamoto EXB Grinders.
• Performed work with Borazon, CBN and standard Vitrified bond wheels. Must have experience with overhead dressers.
• Must be able to perform setup and inspection of parts using indicators, gage blocks and other measuring equipment.
• Skilled in the area of blue print reading.
• Ability to run multiple machines simultaneously.