Perform Inspection of precision components and assemblies for machine tool accessory steady rests used in the cylindrical grinding industry. First class company and shop environment. Competitive wages and great benefits package. Small family shop environment where quality work is recognized. Must be able to pass physical and drug screen.
• Perform first piece, in process, and final inspection of precision machined components.
• Receive and inspection of raw and heat-treated materials.
•Use hand tools and common measuring equipment including micrometers, calipers, Coordinate Measuring Machine, hardness tester, height gages, and optical comparators.
• Testing of assembled products.
• Final inspection of completed products prior to shipment.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience or completion of related Vocational Training Program.
• High School graduate or equivalent.
•Possess strong blueprint reading skills utilizing Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) Standards.
• Excellent math and communication skills.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking ability.
• Proven organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently in a team environment with limited supervision.
• Experience with Microsoft Office.
CNC Precision Surface Grinding Operator
Perform high precision surface grinding of steel components for machine tool accessory steady rests used in the cylindrical grinding industry. First class company and shop environment. Competitive wages and great benefits package. Small family shop environment where quality work is recognized. Must be able to pass physical and drug screen.
• Minimum 5 years experience grinding T & B, end, angle, side wheel and slot grinding, holding flat and parallel w/n .0001-.0002 TIR.
• Minimum of 5 years experience on larger grinding machines such as 12”/24” and 20”/40”. Preferably Okamoto EXB Grinders.
• Performed work with Borazon, CBN and standard Vitrified bond wheels. Must have experience with overhead dressers.
• Must be able to perform setup and inspection of parts using indicators, gage blocks and other measuring equipment.
• Skilled in the area of blue print reading.
• Ability to run multiple machines simultaneously.